1. 76/105 new recipes
72. Roasted Veggie Farro Bowls with marinated cranberries and Salsa Verde Sunflower Pepitas (Hello Fresh) – DANG this was good. That arugula, that farro, those marinated cranberries and flavored pepitas!
73. Creamy Santa Fe Gemelli Bake with Hot Sauce (Hello Fresh) – This was like Mexican mac and cheese. Good but SO MUCH DAIRY. I would like to veganize it though.
74. Quick-Pickled Onions (Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking by Dana Shultz) – These were super simple and they have become a regular thing! I just always have some in the fridge now, I put them on everything.
75. Carrot, Potato + Chickpea Red Curry (Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking by Dana Shultz) – This was a great, simple and flavorful curry.
76. Vegan Pumpkin Cake (https://lovingitvegan.com/vegan-pumpkin-cake/) – This is really good, not too sweet, tasted a little muffin-y but like, I love that about it.
2. Bullet Journal 2019
I finished my second bullet journal! So satisfying!!
Saturday movie nights
Established that movie night is movie night, Saturday or no. We have been watching movies a lot more lately! It’s movie season, between Halloween and Christmas, so it’s not a total shock, but I’m also happy to be watching more when I was watching so few at the start of this challenge!
34. Bram Stoker’s Dracula
35. The House that Dripped Blood
36. Missing Link
37. Interview with the Vampire
38. Transylvania 6-5000
39. The Witches of Eastwick
40. Darkness at Blaisdon
41. Ganja & Hess
42. Lady in the Water
44. From Dusk till Dawn
45. Halloween (via The Last Drive-In Halloween Hootenanny!)
46. Monster House
13. Play more video games
That’s right my friends, here are SIXTY-SIX pretty No Man’s Sky pictures. IT’S SO PRETTY.
19. Cull wardrobe/take to goodwill
See all that floor space! It used to be full of boxes that needed to go to Goodwill! We got rid of so much stuff! And a lot of it was clothes.
20. Yoga Goals
I did NOT do much yoga in October. Maybe 2 or 3 times. But I liked this picture peeking at the TV above the couch.
21. One 365 day project
Here are some favorites from October. All of them are available (public!) on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/rachelakelso