1. 38/105 new recipes
31. Tofu Chorizo I googled tofu chorizo and combined and adapted 3 recipes to make some yummy taco filling.
32. Spicy Roasted Paprika Chickpeas with Mac-n-Trees Made this one up and it was really too fancy not to include. I used a daiya cheese for the mac.
33 & 34. Balsamic Dressing and Honey Mustard Dressing I forgot to buy dressing when we were having guests so I made some myself and it was way better than store bought. Balsamic: https://barefeetinthekitchen.com/best-balsamic-vinaigrette/ Honey Mustard: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchen/honey-mustard-dressing-recipe-2011614
35. Cheezy-Rice Mexican Casserole – Made this one up and it was a delight. Rice and veggies and beans and daiya. Topped with crumbly chile-lime chips. A little too salty, but a good start.
36. Thai Baked Sweet Potatoes (The Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking by Dana Shultz) – I made these with the next recipe & rice noodles for guests with a bit of an adapted version of the tahini sauce because it wasn’t quite to my taste. It was really seriously delicious.
37. Thai Quinoa Meatballs (The Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking by Dana Shultz) – Yeah, this whole dinner was super good. I hate rolling up doughy balls but they’re always so tasty, it’s worth it. Since these are gluten-free they aren’t heavy at all, which is probably the worst thing about most vegan meatball recipes.
38. Mediterranean Baked Veggies with Couscous, Almonds, and Feta (Hello Fresh) – I’m still mad about how much I enjoy everything we make from Hello Fresh. It’s great. >:(
2. Bullet Journal 2019
I really enjoyed setting up the first few weeks of March but I took Spring Break off (even though it was a busy week full of things I probably should have written in my bullet journal, OH WELL.) Trying to use my stickers more!!
3. A Weekly Effort
I definitely put in more effort every single day than I did before I started this (the real goal!) but I never remember to take selfies, SHRUG. Look, I even wore MAKEUP last week.
4. Saturday Night Movies
I got hit by my movie anxiety (basically I just wanted to comfort watch Parks and Rec, and we did, we rewatched the whole series in the past month or so) and we only had one movie night this month, but it was a super good one. I loved this movie a lot.
19. The Shape of Water
5. Finish 5 TV shows
I guess re-watching Parks and Rec doesn’t count. :D We started the second season of Legion last weekend and I think it’s one of my favorite shows ever. Wild. I did some sorting in my TV Time account and I’m feeling like really getting into watching TV again. Oh and the first five seasons of Murder She Wrote are going to be on Prime April 1st? I mean, I was on Season 10 when it left Netflix, but I’m very pumped to do household chores while JB solves crimes.
7. Keep my Patreon up to date!
I got all of my February posts up in the first week. I’ll have more to share next month, for sure!
8. Keep my website updated
13. Play more Video Games
I’m well aware that this is just too much but I didn’t put very many game pictures in my update last month so I over-compensated! I played a bunch of Final Fantasy IX (COMFORTING), Kingdom Hearts III (Sora selfies!!), one play through of Dream Daddy (got with the coffee dad, mmm), so much Sailor Moon Drops on my phone before it ends (I am SO SAD), a little Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition on my iPad, a little Hue (until it got TOO HARD, platformer puzzle games, my dudes) and started Breath of the Wild (oh no, it’s so fun!)
So have a gallery of THAT:
17. Monthly Date Night
Yeah, we chutneyed.
20. Yoga Goals
I didn’t do as much as I wanted to, but I found a good routine at the beginning of the month. I’m working on other things a lot more than I was a few months ago and I’m more active because of it, but it makes it harder to do yoga!