1. 46/105 new recipes
39. Veggie Chile Rellanos with Avocado Salsa and Zesty Crema (Hello Fresh) – This was super good.
40. Roasted Broccoli and Potato Chowder with Pepper Jack Cheese and Garlic Toast (Hello Fresh) – This was good, maybe the best soup like this I’ve ever had, but the toast was boring.
41. Smoky BBQ Veggie Burgers (The Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking by Dana Shultz) – These were super good. A little crumbly but still extremely good. The ones that had fallen apart were extremely good the next day all crumbly in a sort of burrito bowl.
42. Miso Soup – I just looked at some general ingredients and threw this one together. But I’m still counting it because I had never made it before! :D
43. Bok Choy Namul (https://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-recipe/bok-choy-namul-korean-bok-choy/) – Oh I loved this A LOT. So simple and delicious.
44. Dobu Jorim (https://www.abeautifulplate.com/traditional-korean-braised-tofu/) – I used this specific recipe because this wasn’t something I specifically SHOPPED for and I had everything for this particular one. It was fine but I would like to try some others!
45. Katsu Curry Sandwiches – I wasn’t going to include this because it’s just me putting a bunch of pre-packaged stuff together. The Gardein veggie-turkey cutlets reminded me of chicken katsu sandwiches so I made some Golden Curry sauce and got some sweet Hawaiian buns and it was really tasty. Steamed some broccoli and made frozen steak fries to go with it. I want to remember that I made this and it made me pretty happy so I’m putting it in my 35 before 35, so there!
46. Tofu Curry with Mustard Greens (Afro-Vegan) – This was outrageously good. I love greens so much. I burned the tofu (first time in almost a decade!) so I used some pre-packed seitan in its place. I can’t wait to remake it properly!
3. A Weekly Effort
4. Saturday Night Movies
20. Ocean’s 8
21. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
7. Keep my Patreon up to date!
I’m feeling pretty good about what I have been working on lately, and I’m enjoying seeing it all put together on Patreon.
13. Play more Video Games
I have played lots of Breath of The Wild, but even though there is a camera function in the game there’s no good way to share the pictures. OUTRAGEOUS. Anyway, I started a new Stardew Valley farm and I’m using the super cute guidebook and I’m enjoying it a lot. I’m feeling like playing some sims and revisiting some Bioware games right now, though, the nostalgia is so strong and comforting. I just installed Dragon Age Origins on my laptop, so that’s exciting.
17. Monthly Date Night
Had a nice one last Friday night, things are pretty busy and hectic right now but it’s always nice to sit down for some curry together.
18. Work on the House/Yard
I got a new toilet seat and replaced the fill valve in our toilet! I’ve also been working on the yard a lot the past few weeks.
20. Yoga Goals
I’m definitely doing less than I want to be doing right now. My shoulders have been acting sketchy and I’ve been being very careful, as well as being super active in other ways lately.