75. Cozy Hummus Bowl (Isa Does It)
76. Fusilli with Creamy Summer Vegetable Sauce (One-Dish Vegan)
77. Quinoa-Avocado Salad with Pinto Beans and Salsa (One-Dish Vegan)
78. Fingerling Potatoes, Green Beans & Caramelized Shallots with Dijon-Thyme Vinaigrette (But I Could Never Go Vegan!)
79. Garden Vegetable Bean Stew (One-Dish Vegan)
80. Seitan & Broccoli with Pantry BBQ Sauce (Isa Does It)
81. Seitan & Mushrooms (One-Dish Vegan)
82. BBQ Tofu (But I Could Never Go Vegan!)
83. Cheesy Broccoli Rice (The Vegan Slow Cooker)
2. Shoot 1 roll of film per month. 10/12
I got a little bit of a late start because I had to buy some film. It’s not as easy to find as it used to be! I got some a couple of weeks into the month and loaded into my Diana Mini because I haven’t shot anything in it in over a year. It’s shoots more frames than you usually get from a 24 exposure roll, though, so it might not have been the best choice for a month when I got a late start, I haven’t quite finished the roll yet.
7. Reach Advanced Level yoga with Erin Motz’s DoYouYoga course.
Some things are still a bit beyond me (side crow, flying anything) in the advanced classes, but I can tell I’ll get there with practice. I did manage to do every single part of one of the full body flow classes, it felt amazing!
Finished game #3, Mass Effect 2. SO GOOD.
9. 30 self portraits in 2015.
14. Try 5 new cocktails. 5/5
21. Start a 365 photo set on my 29th birthday. Finish it! Here are some of my favorite shots from this month:
28. Write a list of major cleaning projects and do them all!
- move all furniture and clean behind/under it. (fridge, dressers, couch, entertainment center.) (Progress: Kitchen, bathroom, living room done in month 6. One half of bedroom done in month 7.)
- clean the fridge out. (Progress: Fridge done.)
- take ALL THAT RECYCLING so the cozy system can start working. (Progress: Done.)
- take everything to Goodwill. (Progress: One carload done.)
- finish each room. If I still have to have stuff piled in a corner, at least let it be stored in a plastic tub. (Progress: Living room: Done. Laundry room: Done.)
- closet overhaul. (Progress: Started the bedroom closet. Made a lot of hanger space, so far, need to work on the stuff that’s on shelves next!)
- Springtime Garden Tidy. (Progress: I managed everything by the back lot, and now it’s summer and unbearable. Major progress though!)
I feel like I have reached a level of acceptance. Whatever I get done in the next two months, even if I don’t finish every task, this has been so worth it.