1. Cook 30 new recipes 74/30 I cooked 9 new recipes this month!
66. Ziti with Arugula-Artichoke Pesto (One-Dish Vegan)
67. Black Bean Soup with Kale and Sweet Potatoes (One-Dish Vegan)
68. Oven-Baked Indian Vegetables with Chickpeas (One-Dish Vegan)
69. Broccoli Cheddar Soup (But I Could Never Go Vegan!)
70. Jamaican-Style Coconut Rice Bowl (One-Dish Vegan)
71. Pan-Fried Breaded Zuchinni (http://vegetarianmamma.com/pan-fried-breaded-zucchini-glutenfree-vegan/)
72. Garlic Lover’s Chili (One-Dish Vegan)
73. Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Cookies (Veganomicon)
74. Vegetable Étouffée (One-Dish Vegan)
2. Shoot 1 roll of film per month. 9/12 I put my last roll of lomography 400 into the split-cam. It’s so good at double exposures and there are so many pretty spring things that I got to shoot with it.
4. Hardcore cull my wardrobe.
7. Reach Advanced Level yoga with Erin Motz’s DoYouYoga course. So happy with my yoga progress this month. I feel really strong and good.
9. 30 self portraits in 2015.
20. Get everything boxed or bagged to donate. I made SO MUCH progress on this this month. In addition to adding loads of stuff to boxes and bags, Shaun got most of it taken to the donation center. Culling stuff you have had for 15+ years can be an emotional thing, though.
21. Start a 365 photo set on my 29th birthday. Finish it! Here are some of my favorite shots from this month:
24. Scan my mom’s family photos.
25. Organize all of the closets.
I got started on the bedroom closet!
28. Write a list of major cleaning projects and do them all!
- move all furniture and clean behind/under it. (fridge, dressers, couch, entertainment center.) (Progress: Kitchen, bathroom, living room done in month 6. One half of bedroom done in month 7.)
- clean the fridge out. (Progress: Fridge done.)
- take ALL THAT RECYCLING so the cozy system can start working. (Progress: Just one bin of paper and the regular stuff to keep up with now, I just need to clean the mud room and make it look nice.)
- take everything to Goodwill. (Progress: I just keep adding boxes and bags, but Shaun took a full carload to the donation center, no room for me!)
- finish each room. If I still have to have stuff piled in a corner, at least let it be stored in a plastic tub. (Progress: Living room: Done. Laundry room: Done.)
- closet overhaul. (Progress: Started the bedroom closet. Made a lot of hanger space, so far, need to work on the stuff that’s on shelves next!)
- Springtime Garden Tidy. (Progress: I pulled down a lot of the excess star jasmine that was really taking over the back fence. I should have done this before it started growing up so it’s not as tidy as it COULD be but it looks so much better. I also cleaned the grass and trees that were growing in the street by our house, edged all the sidewalks, got a new hose and a cuter, more accessible way to store it on the porch this month. My mom went around with her big ratchet clippers and helped me cut down some ill-placed trees, I just need to dig them up now.)