46. Japanese Vegetable Curry (One-dish Vegan)
47. Thai Coconut Pumpkin Soup (The Vegan Slow Cooker)
48. Bombay Beans and Chutney (One-dish Vegan)
49. Very Vegan Mac-n- Cheeze (from here)
50. Homemade Gnocchi (Vegan with a Vengeance) & Marinara (Veganomicon)
51. Strawberries and Cream Bread Pudding (Isa Does It)
52. Ancho-Lentil Tacos (Isa Does It)
53. Samosa Stuffed Baked Potatoes (Veganomicon)
54. Lentil-Mushroom Meatloaf with Ketchup Glaze (But I Could Never Go Vegan!)
55. Lentil, Chard and Sweet Potato Curry (But I Could Never Go Vegan!)
56. Southern Biscuits (But I Could Never Go Vegan!)
57. on Portobello Pot Pie (But I Could Never Go Vegan!)
2. Shoot 1 roll of film per month. 7/12 I knew we were going on a trip this month so I thought a roll in the Split-Cam would be fun!
7. Reach Advanced Level yoga with Erin Motz’s DoYouYoga course. I did some really non-yoga yoga to start the month, this 14 day shred with Sadie Nardini. Generally not my thing, but I’ve been wanting to do more real cardio, so I think it’s been good for me. I don’t regret doing it, but I doubt I’ll ever repeat it. I got knocked down by some bad allergies in the middle of it, which made breathing a struggle, but I made it through the 14 days. I decided to check in with Wii Fit yoga after I finished that challenge and immediately pulled something in my shoulders, so I had to take some time off to heal. Slow and easy stretching yoga for a week or so and I think I’ll be back on my feet.
8. Finish 5 video games. 2/5 I’ve left some visual novels off of this, but I am counting Gone Home, I don’t know why, maybe because it was so damned good. I also played through a couple of scenarios in Hatoful Boyfriend, but it’s so quick and silly, and I played The Yawhg with friends and with Shaun a few times. Mostly I have been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition for a couple of months and I beat it on March 5th, I clocked just over 100 hours in my first play-through and started a new character immediately. I need to mix it up a little because I’m not going to count it twice if/when I beat it again!
- Gone Home
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
9. 30 self portraits in 2015.
12. Day trip to Norman.
We did it! Full post about the trip here.
21. Start a 365 photo set on my 29th birthday. Finish it! Here are some favorite photos from this project this month!
28. Write a list of major cleaning projects and do them all!
- move all furniture and clean behind/under it. (fridge, dressers, couch, entertainment center.) (Progress: Kitchen, bathroom, living room done in month 6. Moved everything on the side of our bedroom where the bed is this month, still have a lot to do in there!)
- clean the fridge out. (Progress: I was in a bit of a rush the other day, but we were between groceries and it was pretty empty, so I gave the whole interior a good wipe down. I know there are some things in the back recesses that still need tossed, though!)
- take ALL THAT RECYCLING so the cozy system can start working. (Progress: Still need to take the paper. Also have another full load of cardboard boxes already.)
- take everything to Goodwill. (Progress: Added two boxes and one large tub to the piles of stuff that needs to go.)
- finish each room. If I still have to have stuff piled in a corner, at least let it be stored in a plastic tub. (Progress: Got curtains hung in the living room, I need one tension bar and 4 hooks installed to pull the curtains back with and the room will be done.)
- closet overhaul. (Progress: Just little bits here and there throughout the month in the bedroom closet. I really thought I would get it done this month, but other life things kind of got in the way.)
25th of February – 25th of March is a short month! I didn’t get everything done this month that I had hoped to. I’m definitely starting to feel the crunch on some of these, I need to make a timeline list and work on some of the more ongoing things, like scanning my mom’s photos, more often.