1. Cook 30 new recipes before 30. 41/30 I made 3 new recipes this month!
39. Perfect Vegan Gingerbread Cookies (from here)
40. Pureed Split-Pea & Rutabaga Soup (from Isa Does It)
41. One-pot Cheesy Mac (from One-dish Vegan)
2. Shoot 1 roll of film per month. 5/12
This month I shot a 36 exposure roll in the Canon Rebel 2000 with a lensbaby lens attached. Really excited to see the results! It’s much harder to shoot 36 exposures than 24 and I wasn’t going to photograph random stuff just to finish out the roll so I’m shooting to finish on the 31st instead of the 25th. (I usually give myself end of the month wiggle-room on this one, anyway. Most things here I track 25th-25th because the project starts and finishes on August 25th.)
10. Fill my first Smash journal. There are probably 8 blank pages left, but it’s SO stuffed with things now it’s hard to cram anything else in. I’m only putting scraps from 2014 and prior into it at this point. As I clean and tidy the house and find little saved slips of paper and mementos I’ll smash them in. I started a new Smash journal to be my 2015 scrapbook. The 2015 book will be more organized and linear. After that I expect I’ll switch to Project Life or whatever the newest thing is.
21. Start a 365 photo set on my 29th birthday. Finish it! Since I finished my 365 self portrait set I feel like I’m not posting photos here often enough. Obviously I started this project in August. Here’s the set so far: [link]
Here are some of my favorite shots from this project in the past month:
24. Scan my mom’s family photos. My mom’s birthday was on the 20th, so I scanned a few more that day for her. I try to just scan some here and there, because it’s pretty exhausting to sit down and do large batches. I’m not cleaning or straightening them up, much. The priority is to get them backed up a couple of places so that the physical copies aren’t the only ones in existence.