week thirty-six, on the floor:
A month or so before my 29th birthday (August 25th) I decided I was going to try to complete a thirty before thirty list this year. I wanted it to be challenging, but I also wanted it to be very doable. I only have a year, after all! I thought long and hard and this is what I came up with. I’ve already gotten started on a few things and I’ll come back and edit this post as I work on it. I would also like to make update posts about various tasks throughout the year.
- Cook 30 new recipes. 7/30 (In progress!)
- Shoot 1 roll of film per month. 0/12 (In progress!)
- Write 9th NaNoWriMo novel.
- Hardcore cull my wardrobe. (In progress!)
- Save money for a new dSLR. (In progress!)
- Finish afghan. (In progress!)
- Reach Advanced Level yoga on MyYogaPro.
- Beat 5 video games. 0/5
- 30 self portraits in 2015.
- Fill my first Smash journal. (In progress!)
- See a play.
- Day trip to Norman.
- Go bowling.
- Try 5 new cocktails. 0/5
- Learn the math I skipped. (In progress!)
- Veganize 10 of my family’s recipes. 0/10
- Make canned pickles!
- Print another photo book.
- Try 5 new ways to style my hair. 0/5
- Get everything boxed or bagged to donate. (In progress!)
- Start a 365 photo set on my 29th birthday. Finish it! (In progress!)
- Finish watching 5 of the TV series we’re currently working through on Netflix. 0/5 (In progress!)
- See 5 movies in the theater. 0/5
- Scan my mom’s family photos.
- Organize all of the closets.
- Write in a journal once a week. 3/52 (In progress!)
- Design & Print a 2015 calendar of my photos. (In progress!)
- Write a list of major cleaning projects and do them all!
- Do a sewing project with my mom.
- Shoot a day in photos on my 30th birthday!
We got home from our trip and I still felt a bit scattered in regards to picking themes. These are the last 3 weeks of summer vacation.
No themes for the rest of summer vacation, we went on a trip to Seattle & Vancouver for a month!
week twenty-four, diptych:
I took a month long vacation and I fell a lot of a bit behind here!
week twenty-one, barely:
That’s a bit of a misnomer because I have kept it going past 100 days! This project really makes me feel grateful and cheered every day.
Thanks again to BigHugeLabs for the mosaic maker!
week nineteen, red:
week seventeen, windows and doors: